Senior Electronics Engineer
Ad ID: BVHWEL-L-2248A
Location: Lund (Sweden), Stuttgart (Germany)
About the job position and Terranet
Terranet is looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer to strengthen hardware development activities. You will be designing, developing and testing hardware components for our BlincVision.
Terranet’s mission is to make urban traffic safer and save lives of vulnerable road users. We would like you to join our journey to fulfill this mission.
Terranet is developing a next-generation advanced driver assistance system based on scanning lasers and event cameras connected to a powerful compute unit and cutting edge AI-based object perception software. Our unique invention is ten times faster than any other collision detection system on the market today. We recently started the implementation of our product prototype which will be ready for road testing during 2023. We are located in Lund (Sweden) and Stuttgart (Germany). The company is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market since 2017.
In your role as Senior Electronics Engineer at Terranet you will work on some of the toughest technical challenges in the automotive and mobility domain. You will be working on the lowest level of our system where we are directly battling with the limits of physics. You will be working on the entire spectrum of product development, starting from conceptualization, modeling, and simulation, to prototyping and laboratory testing, as well as product integration that meets automotive requirements. Thriving in this environment requires dedication and passion for finding creative solutions to technical challenges and an aptitude for teamwork.
Does this sound like you? Then we can offer you career opportunities in a modern, creative, innovative workplace with challenging tasks. We hope that you will learn as much from us as we will from you.
Your Background and Experience
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in electronics engineering or equivalent
- You have significant working experience in the electronics industry, ideally with embedded systems
- You have developed low-level software on embedded systems, ideally using C/C++ or Rust as programming language
- Ideally you have already worked with electronic sensors, laser modules, micro mirrors, and imaging cameras
- You have experience in designing, inspecting, testing, and updating electronic systems and components
- Ideally you bring in a broad knowledge of automotive driver assistance systems and sensor technologies, such as cameras systems, Lidar, computer vision, and similar technologies
- You have solid practical skills in PCB schematic design and layout using CAD tools, such as Altium Designer.
- You are skilled in digital, analogue and power electronics design as well as in modelling, simulation, and testing.
- You know what it takes to get from a prototype to mass production, including industry standards, technical specifications, and regulatory approvals.
- As an ideal candidate you have a basic understanding of automotive hardware standards, software, and interfaces, such as ECUs, E/E, CAN, AUTOSAR, Automotive Ethernet, MOST, ISO 26262, and other standards.
- It’s a plus to have basic skills in electronics assembly and mechanical prototyping
- You have a hands-on mentality and are action-oriented rather than process-oriented, your are practical rather than theoretical.
- You are going to be a core member of our BlincVision product development team and boost the development of both hardware components and embedded software systems.
- You will continuously track industry trends and the competitive landscape, undertake formative research, data analysis, and generate insights.
- You support the work in different areas of HW and SW development and testing. You will design, frame, and run rapid experiments to both prototype and production devices.
- You share and execute our product vision and roadmap to contribute to our success together
What you can expect
A challenging, highly dynamic, and motivating startup like work environment awaits you at Terranet. We empower you in your career journey by providing a platform to participate and publish your work in various conferences and technical events. At Terranet, we value respect, empathy, and open-mindedness. We offer a team-oriented work culture with a lot of creative freedom to develop ideas and realize them.
What are you waiting for?
Join us in shaping the future of mobility and road safety. Tell us who you are and let us know why you want to join by sending us your CV, Cover Letter and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org today! Mark your application with the Ad ID: BVHWEL-L-2248A.