Senior Electronics Engineer
- Lund (Sweden)
- Stuttgart (Germany)
About the job
Terranet is seeking innovative electronics engineers to join our team to help develop the hardware layer of our next generation ultra-low latency automotive vision sensors. This will help save lives of vulnerable road users and make our roads safer.
From our offices in Lund (Sweden) and Stuttgart (Germany), Terranet is developing a next-generation ADAS system based on scanning lasers and event cameras coupled with a powerful compute platform and cutting edge AI software.
In your role as Senior Electronics Engineer (m/f/d) at Terranet you will work on some of the toughest technical challenges in the automotive and mobility domain. You will be working on the lowest level of our system where we are directly battling with the limits of physics. Thriving in this environment requires a passion for finding creative solutions to technical challenges and an aptitude for teamwork.
Does this sound like you? Then we can offer you career opportunities in a modern, creative, innovative workplace with challenging tasks. We hope that you will learn as much from us as we will from you.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in electronics engineering or equivalent
- You have significant working experience in the electronics industry, ideally with embedded systems, sensors, lasers, micromirrors, and cameras
- You have experience in designing, inspecting, testing, and updating electronic systems and components
- You have a broad knowledge of driver assistance systems and sensor technologies such as cameras systems, Lidar, computer vision, and similar automotive technologies
- You have developed low-level software on embedded systems, ideally using C/C++ or Rust as programming language
- You are familiar with automotive software and standards such as AUTOSAR, ASPICE, ASIL, and similar architectures and frameworks
- You have solid practical skills in PCB schematic design and layout using CAD tools such as Altium Designer
- Ideally, you are skilled in digital, analogue and power electronics design, modelling, simulation, and test
- You know what it takes to get from a prototype to mass production, including industry standards, technical specifications, and regulatory approvals
- As an ideal candidate you have a basic understanding of automotive hardware, software, and interfaces, such as ECUs, E/E, CAN, AUTOSAR, Automotive Ethernet, MOST, ISO 26262, and other standards
- It’s a plus to have basic skills in electronics assembly and mechanical prototyping
- You are experienced in electronic engineering/design. Preferably you have specific experience with the design of laser scanners and cameras
- Ideally you have excellent communication skills in English. German language skills are a plus
What we are looking for
- You are going to be a core member of our BlincVision product development team and boost the development of both hardware components and embedded software systems
- You will continuously track industry trends and the competitive landscape, undertake formative research, data analysis, and generate insights
- You will design, frame, and run rapid experiments to both prototype and production devices
- You share and execute our product vision and roadmap to contribute to our success together
What you can expect
A challenging, highly dynamic, and motivating startup like work environment awaits you at Terranet.
We offer flexible working hours with 30 vacation days per year.
We empower you in your career journey by providing a platform to participate and publish your work in various conferences and technical events.
At Terranet, we value respect, empathy, and open-mindedness. We offer a team-oriented work culture with a lot of creative freedom to develop ideas and realize them.
What are you waiting for?
Join us in shaping the future of mobility and road safety. Tell us who you are and let us know why you want to join by sending us your CV, Cover Letter and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org today!